Thursday, April 7, 2011

Paper Cutz Challenge #86


This week's challenge at the Paper Cutz Challenge blog is to make a card, layout, or other paper project with a Cricut cut or stamped image of an, chick, rabbit, or lamb. You can use any colors that you like. Here is what I came up with. It originally started out as a shape card, but I couldn't get my basket right. Rather than waste more paper and drive myself absolutely crazy, I decided to do this instead. I used Bazzil Bling and Recollections Signature cardstock. These papers are so gorgeous!! So shimmery and pretty, but unfortunately, they don' t photograph well. The basket and eggs are from Doodlecharms, the grass is Martha Stewart's edge punch, the yellow corners are from Martha. The pearls and ribbon are random finds at Michael's, the tag is from Cuttlebug. I embossed all of the eggs with different folders, then inked them with Tim Holtz distress inks. I inked the basket, as well. All in all, I love this card. It didn't photgraph great , though. My one wish about this card was that it photographed better. I am the worst at shooting things that are shiny, shimmery, or glittery in any way....ugh! Don't forget to enter The Paper Cutz Challenge this week for a chance at a prize!

1 comment: