Sunday, March 13, 2011

Life's a Bowl of Cherries!




Happy Sunday, everyone! Well, I attempted to take a relaxing Sunday afternoon nap, but my boys were playing and woke me up. I was kind of grumpy at first, but thought about the fact that they are 11 and 12 years old and probably won't laugh and play together like this for much longer, so I better enjoy it while it lasts! I also just had to tell a sweet family that goes to my church goodbye.....they are moving away to Tennessee and I am going to miss them so much! They have the sweetest kids and my entire family has grown to love them a lot. I tried not to tear up when I told them bye, but I couldn't help it! So, I'm having a bit of a sad day today, so I decided to share this cheery cherry card that I made the other day for my sister. My little sister LOVES things with cherries on them and she loves blue and yellow together, so I put them together and came up with this card! It's just so cheerful looking and I really love it! Here's the recipe:

A2 size
Recollections cardstock
Sizzix embossing folder and scalloped circle die
Stampin' Up edge punch
Stampin' Up cupcake die for the cherries
Circle Punches by Marvy Uchida
Paper piercing tool, ribbon from Michaels, green marker for cherry stems, white pen for highlights on cherries, patterned paper for bowl, embossing pad and powder for bowl

Hope you like it and if you have any questions, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment