Friday, January 21, 2011

Paper Cutz Challenge #75




Hi everyone! This week at Paper Cutz Challenge....ANYTHING goes! Any colors, patterns, themes, whatever. Sky's the limit!




I don't know what the weather's like in your neck of the woods, but ours has been cold and snowy. In our town, we aren't really prepared for that sort of weather, so even if it snows a little, things kind of come to a stand-still around here! Such was the case yesterday. It started to snow, so they closed the schools down. As I was driving through the snow to get my kiddos, I was inspired to make a spring card. Something to brighten someone's dreary day. Making it sure brightened mine!




I found a cool tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers for a tent card, so that's what I decided to make. I used a paper pack that I got at Joanne's on clearance for my card. I just got in my new Mother's Day Bouquet cartridge and used that for my flowers. This is such an awesome cartridge and I cannot wait to use it more! I inked the edges before I put them together. The sentiment was a stamp that I got on clearance at Hobby Lobby.

1 comment: