Saturday, December 11, 2010

Pop Art Snowman Card


Hello, everyone! I don't know about your neck of the woods, but it's getting COLD around here where I live. I always want for the weather to get cold, but then when it gets here, I find myself wishing for warmer weather again....sigh. Anyway, it's time for another challenge at PCC. This week's theme is very fitting for this cold weather. You are to make a card, layout, or other project with a snowman or snowflake. It can be stamped or Cricut. Go visit Mary's blog for inspiration from all of the awesome design team projects, then submit your own for a chance at a prize. Now, onto my creation.....


I have always been fascinated by the pop art by Andy Warhol. I would never want to hang one in my house or anything, but I've always found his work quite interesting. I love looking at different types of art. I really admire all of the creativity that some people have. Ever since I have been making cards, I have wanted to do a card based off of one of Andy Warhol's paintings. The ones that always come to my mind are the ones that have the same picture painted in different colors. I think that one is really cool. That is what I based my card off of this week. So, go find your inspiration and submit your project to the Paper Cutz Challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment