Monday, August 30, 2010

Splitcoast Challenge


I had Bible study at church today and cleaning around the house before I went and I'm about to leave for one of my children's band things at the school, then a church meeting after that, so I haven't had much time to craft today. I threw this card together for a challenge with the theme "delicious". Well, I've been wanting to use this stamp forever and I can't think of too many things more delicious than fresh from the oven chocolate chip cookies, so this is what I came up with...

Card recipe:
6x6 sized card
thin chipboard cardstock (for the card)
Cardstock
Hero Arts stamps
Gypsy
Cricut
Cricut "From My Kitchen" cartridge
brown Versamark ink
Creamy Brown Cat's Eye chalk ink
I designed this "cookie frame" on my Gypsy by welding together 1 1/2 inch sized cookies. I cut this from dard brown cardstock. Next, I cut out the layer of the cookies individually from cream colored cardstock, inked the edges with Creamy Brown, then adhered them to the frame. I stamped the sentiment on cream cardstock and layered it onto dark brown. I cut out a 5 1/2 inch square of red cardstock and ran it through my paper crimper. That's about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment