Saturday, June 4, 2011

Paper Cutz Challenge and Two Takes on One Product







Hey everyone! This weeks challenge at Mary's blog is to do a card or project with a beach theme. I decided that I wanted to use a really pretty shell stamp that I bought last year and that I wanted to play around with my Tim Holtz Perfect Pearls a little. I LOVE these things! I need to get more colors. It's amazing to me how many different looks you can get with one product. These are definitely worth the money! They have lots of uses and a little product goes a long way. Only one of my projects ended up on Mary's blog because I hadn't finished the second one yet, but I will be sharing them both with you today. The Father's Day card shows the Perfect Pearls used dry on clear embossing ink. The black seashell card shows what happens when you use the product with water. Two very different, beautiful, and dramatic looks, don't you think? If yoh have any questions let me know. I can give instructions. There are also several great tutorials for Perfect Pearls on Youtube. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment