Friday, August 27, 2010

Exciting news!!!!

I have been chomping at the bit all week to share my big news, but Mary asked that we wait until Friday.....well, it's FINALLY Friday!! My big news is that I have been chosen to be a member of the Paper Cutz Challenge Design Team!! I am so excited that I can hardly stand it. I know my family is probably tired of hearing it and my friends (who don't even know what a design team is) don't "get" it, so I'm glad to finally get to talk about it here. When I saw that they were choosing new members, I decided to just go for it. Never in a million years did I think that I would be chosen and as the days went on, I figured that I was right. When I checked my e-mail and got notification that I was one of the chosen ones, I started screaming! My daughter, who was the only one that I told I had submitted, was so excited for me! I didn't tell anyone else because I would feel stupid if I didn't get picked. My hubby was super proud for me. He was proud that I was brave enough to try out because I usually let my fear of failure hold me back from trying things. That is another reason I love the crafting community so much. I have never felt so much kindness and encouragement as I have since I have been doing this. It has given me so much confidence in my abilities and given me the courage to go for it! I feel so blessed to be a part of Mary's team and hope that you'll join me in my new adventure! Mary has so many awesome challenges coming down the pike.....can't wait to get started!! Have a great morning. Hope to post a new project later today....

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being chosen!
    Looking forward to being on the PCC team with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa.
    Your creations are wonderful. Your are very creative. Love your blog. looking forward to working with you.
    Hugs,
    Farida

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to get to know you and work with you on the Design Team!! Your work is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats and I am looking forward to working with you on the DT. Love your projects on your blog and can't wait to see more!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Lisa!!! I'm very excited for you, you'll do great!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to the DT at PCC Lisa...I'm looking forward to working with you and can't wait to see your projects!!
    Hugs,
    Terry

    ReplyDelete