Sunday, September 5, 2010

My First Award!


I am so excited! I just received my very first award! I was given it by my most loyal follower, Maureen, who also has an awesome blog, http://mosaddiction.blogspot.com/. You should totally check it out! Anyway, there are a couple of rules to accepting this award. First, I must tell why I started my blog. That's a pretty easy answer. I wanted to share my creations with fellow artists that share my passion. Frankly, my family just doesn't "get it"! They are very supportive of my hobby, but definitely don't share in my excitement about it! I continue this blog because it's a lot of fun sharing with all of you! I love learning things from others and hopefully, maybe some have learned a little something from me. The third rule for accepting this award is to share it with 10 more people. I think that I will share this award with my fellow new DT members at Paper Cutz Challenge:













Oops, picked 11 instead of 10, but I couldn't leave out any of my DT girls! : )








No comments:

Post a Comment