Friday, July 16, 2010

I'm baaaaack.....

So, my boys had a big time blast at church camp this year and my daughter and I had a fun "girl visit" with my mom and sis. It was fun getting to do some shopping without hearing the complaining from my three guys (hubby and two boys). I guess shopping is a girl thing, after all! Don't get me wrong, if they are on the hunt for the latest Nintendo or X-Box game, then they're all up for it, but if it's for house stuff, groceries, school supplies, or (hypothetically-LOL) crafting supplies, forget about it!!! So it was nice to have shopping time with no complaints! But, I did miss my boys terribly and it was so nice to have all of us back under one roof last night. I slept much more soundly!

So all this traveling means that I haven't been in my Purple Playroom for almost a week, and I have missed it! I came home with some odds and ends of craft stuff that my sis was getting rid of and a few pieces of fabric for some diaper wipe cases and some mini sticky note pads that I will use to make key rings, but was a little dissapointed not to find something totally awesome that I could bring home. Oh well, I will try to get in here later this evening to work on my Throwback Thursday Challenge, but I've got vacation laundry to wash and groceries to restock....you know, the mommy stuff that keeps us from crafting 24/7!! LOL.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! Get crafting I want to see some Awesome stuff. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some great comments.

    ReplyDelete